Monday, May 30, 2011

This is the FIIIII-NAL Packdown

Thank goodness I am moving to Chicago at the same time that Jack had to prepare the house in South Bend for the new buyer because I don't know if I would have realized just how much I accumulated over the past four years. Fortunately I didn't procrastinate and did a little at a time so things went fairly smoothly the past four or five days in terms of packing the house and preparing for the movers to arrive on Tuesday (aka tomorrow).

Does it seem possible that tomorrow I will be picking up keys to my new apartment? Actually YES. It didn't seem like graduation would ever arrive with the amount of planning that it involved, hence it snuck up on all graduates, but the move does seem like a possibility after a week or preparation.

I am looking forward to living with two of my favorite chicas from high school in Chicago and all that will ensure. It is a little sad to be saying goodbye to our house in South Bend though. In typical fashion, the fleet all assembled to tackle on the challenge:



Now the next step is to begin to convince the parents to move back to the North Shore area...

No comments: